Affiliated to Sikkim University, A Central University established by an Act of Parliament of India, 2007.
Approved by GOS, NAAC accredited, Recognised by N.C.T.E. and by the UGC u/s 2(f) of UGC Act 1956
- The students must strictly observe and follow all the rules, regulations and tradition of the College.
- No body is allowed to indulge in ragging.
- The students shall refrain from acts of misbehavior, passing indecent remarks etc.
- Smoking, gambling, use of drugs and alcohol is strictly forbidden.
- All students must possess their college identity cards and produce as an when required.
- Students are not allowed to hold any meeting or rallies in the campus without prior permission of the Principal.
- The students shall honour and work for the maintenance of the institutional sanctity.
- The following will be considered as breaches of discipline.
- Absence from hostel without leave/ permission
- Spitting on the rooms, verandah and courtyard.
- Singing or playing musical instruments except during the specified hours.
Disrespect of the rules mentioned here above will seriously be looked into.
Wearing Uniform is compulsory for all the students, both for B.Ed, and M.Ed. In order to maintain shade and quality the uniform is centrally distributed.
English is the medium of instruction both for B.Ed and M.Ed, courses.
Practice Teaching will be held in the schools within the State of Sikkim.
LIST OF SCHOOLS for PRACTICE/INTERNSHIP TEACHING
Admission Timing :
Admission is completed by June every year subject to change as per the University Notification.
Commencement of Classe :
Regular B.Ed, and M.Ed, classes for both Theory and Practical will start from 10th July every year.